Hidden Treasure’s often receives unique, collectable and antique items which typically have a greater value than average donated merchandise. Our customers have the opportunity to bid on these items.
How it Works
- You must register before bidding, and prior to 4:00pm closing day.
- There is a one-time participation fee of $10.00, not deducted from the cost of the items.
- New Auction begins each Monday morning and closes each Saturday at 4:00pm.
- No discounts/coupons are applied toward the fee or auction items.
- All items must be picked up by Tuesday of the following week.
- You do not have to be present to win. You will receive a phone call from us if you have the winning bid.
- All bidder numbers are reviewed to validate registration prior to 4:00 pm on the day the auction closes.
- In the event there are multiple bidders interested in one lot, each bidder will have one chance to submit a final bid on paper. The bidder with the highest bid wins.
- If there are no other bidders present, the lot will be awarded to the highest bidder on the form. Again, our Staff will contact you by phone to inform you of your winning bid.
- The merchandise and auction forms are given to the cashiers until payment is received.
- All auction items are sold “as is” and are final.
If there are no bids on a particular lot, those items are priced the week after the auction ends and placed on our shelves and can be purchased by any customer.