Hidden Treasures depends on and values your donations. We continually welcome and accept gently used merchandise of all types. The donated items should be in good, saleable condition, free of stains, rips, and odors, clean and in proper working order with all parts included. This saves our staff time and increases the resources available for ministry purposes.
We ask that upholstered furniture from homes where pets are present, or where there is indoor smoking, be thoroughly cleaned before donating. Thanks!
Hidden Treasures reserves the right to refuse any item that we deem is not in saleable condition.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR DONATIONS!
Examples of Acceptable Items:
- Clothing, Shoes, Outerwear and Accessories - for Women, Men and Children
- Household - Kitchen Items, Linens, Knick-knacks
- Electronics; Small Household Electronics, Sewing Machines
- Toys and games
- Media; Collectable Records, DVDs, CDs, computer games
- Newer computer flat screen monitors
- Luggage, backpacks, strollers
- Office Supplies
- All Furniture; including bed frames and area rugs
- Sporting Equipment, Bicycles
- Hardware and Tools
- Small microwaves and air conditioning units (working!)
- Art and Craft Materials
- Artwork and Interior Decorations
- Seasonal décor, imitation Christmas trees
- Mattresses, Box Springs
- Carpeting & Padding
- Large and built-in Appliances (small microwaves and small A/C units accepted)
- Home Improvement Items; Building Materials, Light Fixtures
- Encyclopedias, Text Books, Outdated Computer Manuals & Software
- Older TV's, Computers, Monitors, Printers, Fax Machines
- Firearms (if you wish to donate a vintage or collectable item, call the store manager)
- Infant's and Children’s Car Seats and non-compliant Cribs
- Large Commercial Office Furniture and Cubical Walls (please call the manager for clarification)
- Cleaning supplies, oil, paint, solvents
How to Donate
Donations are gladly accepted during regular business hours. Please drop off at the rear entrance behind the store. You may ring the door bell; and a staff member or volunteer will be available to assist you. A tax-deductable receipt will be available.
The Donation Valuation Guide will help you determine the value of your donation. Federal law does require a receipt from the organization in order for your donation to be tax deductible.
Pick-Up Service is available in a limited area for very large loads or multiple larger items. Call the store (612-706-3223) for more information or to schedule a pick-up.